Our vision: A community where people feel happier and more fulfilled through a connection with the natural world and an understanding of our place in it.
Helping people of all ages and abilities lead more fulfilling lives, through gardening and contact with the natural world. We do this through:
- Supporting physical and mental health through our social therapeutic horticulture and healthy living projects
- Volunteering opportunities
- Community events
- Connect – bringing people together through gardening and nature
- Grow – helping people to develop and learn by sowing the seeds of interest in a healthier and more sustainable world
- Enjoy – making lives better – with a smile!
- Respect – caring for our planet and valuing people for who they are and what they do.
Click on the links below to read our Annual Reviews:
Annual Review 2020-21 Accounts 2020-21
Annual Review 2019-20 Accounts 2019-20
Annual Review 2018-19 Accounts 2018-19
Annual Review 2017-18 Accounts 2017-18
Annual Review 2016-17 Accounts 2016-17
Annual Review 2015-16 Accounts 2015-16