Sunday, 9 June 2019
Submit your entries from 12 to 12.30pm
50p to enter
Bake Off Gazebo adjacent to Ransom's Pavilion
- Calling bakers of all ages! Show off your skills!
- Enter our Bake Off and win a fab prize!
- There are 3 age categories: adult (17 and over), junior (9-16 inclusive) and child (3-8 inclusive) with prizes for winners and runners up in each category.
- Additionally there will be a prize for the entry that has made best use of ingredients they have grown themselves eg carrots, courgettes, beetroot, etc.
- Entries may be submitted between 12noon and 12.30pm on 9th June to the Bake Off gazebo adjacent to Ransom's Pavilion. Judging will be by Emma Ince Goulding of CookeryEatery. Winners to be announced from 1.45pm
- Entrants are invited to donate part or all of their bakes to the Open Day cake sale after judging, to raise funds for the Triangle Garden's projects.
- Please book online to secure a place in the competition. You may pay on the day.