The Triangle Community Garden is just one of the sites we manage, most of which are located close by, within sight of Ransom's Pavilion.
- The Triangle Garden is located in the north-eastern corner of Ransom's Rec, where the river meets the railway embankment.
- Our Forest Garden runs along the river at the notherly end of the Rec.
- Our allotment is the northernmost one of the Ransom's allotment block, nearest to the Pavilion. We also have another half allotment about half-way down the block.
- We also take an active role in the management of Ransom's Rec particularly in the central meadow area and the immediate environment of the Pavilion.
- Finally we occasionally get involved in transforming and maintaining other sites in Hitchin like the garden outside Church House, opposite St Mary's Church.
Find out more about each site by clicking on the relevant menu tab.