The Pavilion is a small, informal community venue. It is available for hire to community groups, workshop tutors or private individuals for meetings, talks, workshops or children’s parties.
Hire slots: For the purposes of hire charges the days are divided into hire slots as follows:
Weekends: Morning 8am - 1pm, Afternoon 1pm – 6pm, Evening 6pm – 10pm.
Weekdays: Morning 8am–12noon, Early Afternoon 12noon–3.30pm, Late Afternoon 3.30-6.30pm, Evening 6.30pm-10pm.
- The hire fee for non-profit making community organisations for non-chargeable events is £20.00 per session or part thereof (as of 1st September 2016).
- For other organisations or private individuals the fee is £30.00 per session or part thereof.
- For chargeable workshops and talks, the hire fee is £30.00 per session (or part thereof) for all organisations.
Payment in full is required at the time of booking, together with a refundable damage deposit cheque for £50.00.
- Cancellations more than two weeks before the hire date will be refunded, less an administration deposit of one third of the hire fee.
- Cancellations within two weeks of the hire date will not be refunded.
- If a cancellation is made by us, we will refund the hire fee in full.