We could not do what we do without volunteers. These are people who believe in what we’re doing and want to help, people who discover how much they enjoy working outdoors and being part of something positive.Could you be one of them? Why not come along to one of our activities and see for yourself?
There are many ways you can help:
- Joining our Friday Garden Club or Sunday Volunteer Activities
- Helping to support one of our ability projects as a regular volunteer
- Helping behind the scenes: by joining one of our active friendly committees, or take on a role such as taking Pavilion bookings, taking workshops bookings or taking minutes at meetings, helping at events – baking cakes, manning stalls, etc or becoming a trustee
- Joining our Friends group to make a valuable contribution to project funds
- Making a one off or regular donation
- Becoming a corporate sponsor
To find out more about volunteering please contact us.