We aim to bring people of all ages and abilities together, to enjoy the benefits of community gardening and strengthen our connection with the natural world.
Our activities include:
- Community gardening, forest gardening and permaculture in practice.
- Community events, talks, walks and workshops focused on local resilience, bringing people together, discovering wildlife, and learning about food growing, gardening and low impact living.
- Social, therapeutic horticulture and health/well-being projects for people with learning disabilities: Growing Ability,
- New Shoots – a six week project aimed at improving physical health and wellbeing and reducing social isolation in our community
- Forest School activities for families and young adults