Find out about some of the people who come to our projects and how they feel about being part of the Triangle Garden community.
We work with a wide range of people … providing projects and activities to engage and support them in their needs and goals:
- adults with learning disabilities;
- people experiencing common mental health issues such as anxiety or depression;
- people with long term mental health support needs;
- children and families keen to forge a stronger connection with nature;
- people interested in low impact living those who want to be involved in meaningful activities that support their natural environment.